Equine Assisted Therapy
Can Change Lives.
Wee Whinnies Therapeutic Minis is a donation funded organization.
Our mission is to help children with special needs and seniors improve their physical and emotional well-being through one-on-one interaction with our miniature horses.
Through equine therapy, participants can improve general quality of life:
- Reduce depression, through the release of dopamine and serotonin in the brain.
- Stronger connections to the physical world, as well as to other people.
- A decrease in loneliness, boredom, and increased independence.
- An increase in muscle strength, joint mobility, and balance, as well as coordination.
- Improved perceptual, social and communication skills.
- Lower stress, blood pressure, and heart rate.
We are a donation funded, volunteer ran organization.
Recognizing the emotional, mental and physical benefits of
animal assisted therapy.
Our Miniature Horses are available to make visits to all types of facilities.
If you are interested in learning more about our new mode of transportation, or how you can help, please read more...
This "Mini-Van" will be an invaluable asset to us and the community!
Your generous contributions help make it all happen!
If you would like to get involved, either by donating time, services, or dollars. Please contact us!
is the projection of people's dreams about themselves~
Strong, Powerful, Beautiful~
and it has the capability of giving us escape from our
IN THE NEWS: