Our dream has become a reality!
We were fortunate enough to locate an affordable, used, AWD "Mini"-Van in the Fall of 2013. It will allow us to more than double the amount of visits made by lowering fuel costs, and we will have access to facilities where our large truck and trailer just could not go.
Not only that, the AWD will also allow us to make visits for more months out of every year.
This "Mini-Van" is an invaluable asset for us!
Renovations were Completed: Fall of 2014
* A stow-away, non-slip ramp was fabricated for loading minis into the van.
* Safety features were installed, like thick Stall-Mat flooring.
* Metal grid placed between the Minis, and the window glass.
* A "fluid" barrier, slant load wall was installed to prevent anything from getting under foot in the driver's area.
* Finally, brand new All-Season tires, as the others were bald.
Eventually we would like to be able to re-paint, or body-wrap, the exterior of the van.
Which would help unsure the Minis' safety by providing awareness of the precious cargo we are hauling.
Giving us high visibility to other vehicles while out and about, displaying the
Wee Whinnies Therapeutic Minis logo, as well as those of our generous supporters that helped make our dream a reality...
Your generous contributions, be it donated monies, supplies or services, not only helps our therapeutic program keep functioning,
but every one of the many individuals in our community who have benefited from our
Therapeutic Miniature Horse Visits.
Please help us continue making a
difference in others lives....